Second “best-of-type-list” this month… Anyhow, a sort of interesting list.
Funny that some guy who thinks he owns the two English words “Great Chefs” wanted to sue over the original title. So petty.
- Water Margin by Shi Nai’an
- Candide by Voltaire
- Yankee Hobo in the Orient by John Patric
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- Treasure Island by Stevenson
- Shank’s Mare by Ikku
- Down and Out in Paris and London by Orwell
- The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Alexander Dumas
- Notes from the Underground by Dostoevsky
- The Journey to the West by Anonymous