The kindle version of The Translation of Father Torturo is being offered for free for the next five days
1) Some poems that my wife and I transalted by Swiss-Italian poet Alberto Nessi are in the latest issue of the Poetry Salzburg Review.
2) At Innsmouth Free Press, Lyndsey Holder reviews Unpleasant Tales, saying:
“Connell is the Hieronymous Bosch of the written word…”
3) Ros Jackson at WarpcoreSF gives a nice review of the Blind Swimmer anthology.
4) Stephen Theaker at the Theaker’s Quarterly blog, reviews The Transation of Father Torturo, saying:
“I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this provocative and grimly amusing book…”
5) The Life of Polycrates and Other Stories for Antiquated Children seems to be available for pre-order in the UK.